I have made few transitions in my tenure and my transition to Homeside has been hands down the best. From our initial calls and transitioning my loans, there was full transparency the whole way. Everyone was professional and what was said was done. Furthermore, getting in touch with management was always a returned call same day if they did not answer on first ring. I would HIGHLY agree that you guys have the transition down for bringing on new loan officers.
Nick Muro: Branch Manager, VP
Products that just won't stop so your business won't either.
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 Portfolio ARM
- Conventional – Conforming, FHLMC, FNMA
- FHLMC – Agency, Fixed
- FHLMC Home Possible + Advantage
- FHLMC HomeOne
- FHLMC Jumbo Conforming
- FNMA Agency
- FNMA HomeReady
- FNMA HomeStyle – Conforming, High Balance, Renovation
- FNMA Jumbo Conforming
- Piggyback Buster IPMI
- Student Loan Cash-Out Refi
- Texas 50(a)(6)
- 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 CMT ARM
- 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 LIBOR ARM
- Conventional Conforming – Fixed, ARM, High Balance ARM
- Fixed-Rate Jumbo
- FNMA High LTV High Balance
- Treasury Jumbo Renovation
- 203(h) – Fixed, High Balance, Refi
- 203(b) – Fixed, High Balance, Manufactured
- Streamline – Non-Credit Qualifying, Credit Qualifying, High Balance
- 203k – Fixed, High Balance, High Balance Streamlined
- 5/1 Hybrid ARM
- High Balance – Fixed, HUD 100
- HUD REO
- NCQ Streamline w/o appraisal
- Home Possible
- Home Possible Advantage
- High-Balance Conforming
- High Balance Conforming
- FHA 203B HUD 100
- 203(h) – Fixed, High Balance, Refinance
- 203k – Fixed, High Balance, Streamline, High Balance Streamline
- FNMA HomeStyle – Fixed, Conforming, High Balance
- One-Time Close – Fixed, High Balance
- VA One-Time Close – Fixed, High Balance, Jumbo
- VA Renovation – Fixed, High Balance, Jumbo
- Rural Housing
- Streamline Refinance
- 3/1, 5/1 ARM
- 5/1 Hybrid ARM
- Advantage High Balance
- Alteration – Fixed, ARM
- High Balance
- IRRRL – Fixed, High Balance
- One-Time Close
- One-Time Close Jumbo
- Renovation – Fixed, High Balance, Jumbo
Closings in just 21 days*
When operations and sales unite, great things happen. Our ops teams keep files running seamlessly on the back-end, so you can keep doing what you love to do on the front-end.
*Primary loans proceed to settlement 21 calendar days following issuance of conditional credit approval. Results may vary and are dependent on terms, conditions and borrower eligibility.
14 days is all it takes.*
Our automated program streamlines processing
and gets your loans closed faster.
Content directed to mortgage professionals. Program is for
Conventional Loans only. LTV and credit score restrictions may apply.
Industry experts at
Dedicated teams to support your Construction to Perm,
Reno and Condo business.
Integration & Transition Concierge
Your move made easy. We don’t expect you to know everything right away. That’s why we pair you with a dedicated transition coordinator before you move. Your coordinator will be there to check your setups for day one, guide you through onboarding, make sure your loans are transferred into your pipeline seamlessly and be your point person for any questions that pop up for you.
You Have Control
Financial models to fit your business
We’re a company that works for you, not the other way around. Our financial model offerings are directly tailored to how you want to run your business.
As a Homeside Loan Officer, you’ll have access to our amazing support teams, business tools and Homeside marketing & branding.
Bring your own team and run your own business. We’ll be here when you need us, and there when you don’t.
Customize your business within our technologies and branding. It’s your business, our support.